[Mm-friends] I See icy stuff on this week's Main Menu!

John Gassman johngassman at roadrunner.com
Fri Jun 22 08:39:23 EDT 2018

accessibility-moving-forward's podcast

Our desire is to learn about products and
services that are accessible to blind/low vision
consumers; work on, whenever possible, creating
ways to make these more adaptable for use in our
lives. We wish to share our information and learn
by hearing from those with similar
interests/needs, as to how this may be
accomplished to improve and increase our independence in society.
The Podcast URL is:
http://accessibility-moving-forward.libsyn.com/rss

John

At 05:24 AM 6/22/2018, Jeremy Levy via Mm-friends wrote:
>Hi Main menu,
>
>I am really interested in new podcasts and was wondering how to subscribe to
>Randy and Bill’s podcast.
>
>Sincerely, Your loyal fan, and loyal listener,
>
>Jeremy Levy

JAWS Certified, 2014.