Vol. XXXVI March 1998 No. 9
Published By The American Council of the Blind
Be A Part of ACB
The American Council of the Blind (TM) is a membership organization made up of more than 70 state and special-interest affiliates. To join, contact the national office at 1-800-424-8666.
© 1998 American Council of the Blind
Paul Edwards, President
Oral O. Miller, J.D., Executive Director
Nolan Crabb, Editor
Sharon Lovering, Editorial Assistant
Table of Contents
- President's Message: President's Mid-Year Report, by Paul Edwards
- Report of the Executive Director, by Oral O. Miller
- There's More to Orlando Than Disney!, by John A. Horst
- Aloha Guide Dog Handlers! A Guide to Traveling to Hawaii With Your Guide Dog, compiled by Jenine Stanley
- ACB Positions Available
- Affiliate News
- First Timers Contest Sponsored by McDaniel Fund
- Book Review: "Bert's Eye View" An Excellent Look at Macular Degeneration, by Sharon Lovering
- Here And There, by Elizabeth M. Lennon
- In Memoriam: James Max Woolly Sr.
- Legal Access: PGA: Please Go Away!, by Charles D. Goldman
- Visually Impaired Twin Pilots Lose Important ADA Case, by Charles S.P. Hodge
- High Tech Swap Shop
The American Council of the Blind strives to increase the independence, security, equality of opportunity, and to improve quality of life for all blind and visually impaired people.